MSUFCU offers a College of Osteopathic Medicine Loan, specifically for the needs of students enrolled at least half-time in MSU's College of Osteopathic Medicine. Our loan is available to third and fourth-year students and provides flexibility and convenience that can help Osteopathic Medicine students achieve their dreams.
Benefits of our
Student Loan include:
• Low interest rate
• Choice of variable or fixed rate
• 0.25% rate reduction available with active checking account and either active debit or credit card
• Additional 0.25% APR reduction is available when you sign up for automatic payment of your loan during repayment.
• Borrow up to $50,000 per year, with a total amount of $100,000
• 5, 10, and 15-year repayment plans available
• Deferred payment option - no payments until six months after graduation
• Option to release a co-signer after 36 on-time payments
• No pre-payment penalties
• Free Quarterly FICO® Score
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.